Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Home of all SABLE knitters

Welcome to the Sisterhood of SABLE!

To join the webring click here!
It should take you to the RingSurf page where you can sign up for the Sisterhood of SABLE webring.

You will need to paste the appropriate code into your blog to become part of the ring. I will verify that this is done before I add you to the ring. I'm still learning all this, so be patient!

Please update your blog at least once a month. No one likes to surf a stale ring. Weekly is better. If you will be away from your blog for an extended time, please leave a brief note with an estimated date when you'll return. Inactive blogs will be removed from the ring.

Wonderful Zib made us a button. It's on the sidebar. Remember, put it on your own server space. More buttons welcome.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

Can one join the Sisterhood of SABLE? After today's flashing and a trip to my LYS, I'm SABLE into the afterlife!
(I really needed 8 skeins Blue Sky Alpaca's Aplaca&Silk for Somewhat Cowl. Really.)

4:06 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

I'd love to join!!

www.chezchelle.blogspot.com

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home